Confusing yes I am!!!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Mixed Emotions

Well today is the day that B and I leave for the couples retreat. Let me just say that I have a lot of mixed emotions. Excitement, neverousness, doubts really just a lot of different emotions playing out. It makes even more scary for me because we have never left the kids for more than a couple hours at a time. Never overnight. I know this will be good for us but I can't help the guilt I have going on inside about leaving them.

The kids will be in good hands with their uncle. But Uncle has never really kept them for so long but I guess there is a first time for everything. I just hope and pray that everything goes smoothly. I have a lot to do today because I still have a ton of laundry to do and get everyone packed up for the weekend. I can almost feel a panic attack coming on here. Although I am trying to get myself calmed down to actually think clearly.

Wow! B & I alone for the entire weekend???? And not on our schedule? This should definitely be interesting I think. I mean I should really just stop and be grateful that we are going because it took a lot for us to get to this point and we really NEED this time together. There are a lot of interesting activities at this place so I'm anxious to see what it is really like. The part that scares me is that we are supposed to get snow and we just don't do snow very well. I guess we will see how it goes though. Be praying for us that we make it through the weekend without killing each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home