Confusing yes I am!!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm tired

I'm tired of a lot of things really. I'm tired of putting myself out there to people that I once thought were my friends and getting stepped on. I'm tired of people who call themselves my friends and then believe the worst of me. At this stage in my life I'm giving up only because life is too short to be worried about who truly is my friend and who is just stringing me along. I'm going to focus on my family and not worry about who my friends are going to be. Those who truly are my friends will show themselves to me and I won't have to question their friendship. For those of you who are my friends I just say thank you.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    (((hugs))) I'm praying for you Gigi! I hope you know I value your friendship...even if we are only in the baby stages of developing it!
    - Anna

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Roxanne_momof2 said…

    I love you friend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home